2021 Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks Concert Season – What to Know
SteelStacks’ guidelines will continue to evolve to reflect CDC, state and city health standards. To view the current safety protocols, please visit www.levittsteelstacks.org.
Concerts are rain or shine. Occasionally performances may be delayed, shortened, postponed, or canceled due to weather. If possible, performances may be moved inside the ArtsQuest Center, pending availability and capacity requirements. In the event of a temporary weather evacuation, guests on Levitt Lawn must evacuate to the safety of their vehicles in the parking lot or inside the ArtsQuest Center as space & availability allows.
For the most up-to-date information, download the Levitt SteelStacks app where you can receive weather alerts and the latest updates on our lineup. You can also visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/levittsteelstacks.
WHAT TO BRING TO A LEVITT PAVILION STEELSTACKS CONCERT
- Blankets and/or folding chairs.
FOOD AND DRINKS AT STEELSTACKS
- Food and beverages are available at the Mack Truck Stop for guests seated on Levitt Lawn, and at the ArtsQuest Center for guests seated on Air Products Town Square.
- Coolers are permitted (non-alcoholic beverages only) on the LEVITT LAWN only.
- Coolers are NOT permitted on the Air Products Town Square.
- Bringing in outside alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Removing alcoholic beverages from the site is strictly prohibited.
PETS at LEVITT PAVILION STEELSTACKS CONCERTS
Pets are permitted on the Pet Park section of the lawn, located near the Flywheel (opposite side from the Mack Truck). Pets are NOT permitted on the Town Square (except for Service Animals). Exotic animals such as birds and reptiles (snakes & lizards) are not permitted. Please follow a few simple doggie do’s and don’ts:
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Please remember to clean up after your pets. Dog waste stations presented by Christmas City Veterinary Hospital are located in the Pet Park for your convenience.
- Handler must be a responsible adult.
- All pets must display current license and vaccination tags.
- Service Animals: All service animals in attendance must be trained to perform a task. Comfort pets are not considered service animals by the Americans with Disabilities Act and are therefore not permitted on Air Products Town Square or inside the ArtsQuest Center or Bethlehem Visitors Center.
POLICIES & PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illicit drugs
- Bringing in outside alcohol and/or removing alcoholic beverages from the site
- Smoking is not permitted on the Levitt Lawn, Town Square, in tented areas, or inside any buildings on the SteelStacks campus
- Smoking is only permitted outdoors in areas away from guests, tents and building entries
- Unauthorized audio/video recording
- Unauthorized soliciting and protesting
- Bikes, skateboards, roller blades
- Amplified audio devices (megaphones, radios, etc.)
- Laser pointers
- Climbing on any structures, scaffold towers or stages
- Defacing property within the grounds (this will result in prosecution)
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times
- Tailgating in parking lots at any time including but not limited to consuming alcoholic beverages, grilling, blocking traffic lanes and/or parking spaces with chairs.
- Pop-up tents or beach-style umbrellas. Handheld Umbrellas are permitted.