2021 Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks Concert Season – What to Know
Following all CDC, state and city health and safety guidelines, campus attendance is being limited to ensure proper social distancing. SteelStacks’ guidelines will continue to evolve to reflect CDC, state and city health standards. To view the current safety protocols, please visit www.levittsteelstacks.org.
Concerts are rain or shine. Occasionally performances may be delayed, shortened, postponed, or canceled due to weather. It is unlikely they will be moved inside due to capacity restrictions within the ArtsQuest Center. In the event of a temporary weather evacuation, guests on Levitt Lawn must evacuate to the safety of their vehicles in the parking lot. Guests seated on the Air Products Town Square may be able to evacuate inside of the ArtsQuest Center, if the space allows for social distancing.
For the most up-to-date information, download the Levitt SteelStacks app where you can receive weather alerts and the latest updates on our lineup. You can also visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/levittsteelstacks.
TICKETS REQUIRED FOR FREE LEVITT PAVILION STEELSTACKS SEASON
- Following all CDC, state and city health and safety guidelines, campus attendance is being limited to ensure proper social distancing. To limit attendance and adhere to safe social distancing, the Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks concert season will require advance registration.
- Tickets for each weekend’s show will be available online at levittsteelstacks.org the Monday before each show, beginning at 10 a.m.
- One (1) ticket is good for one spot on the lawn, which can seat up to four people.
- Ticket holders who arrive 30 minutes AFTER the start of a free-admission Levitt season concert will no longer be guaranteed a lawn pod.
- Limited space will be available to accommodate walk-ups. Advance online registration is highly encouraged in order to guarantee a lawn pod.
- Returning Unused Tickets: Please notify the ArtsQuest Box Office by calling (610) 332-3378 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to use your tickets so that they may be released to be claimed by another party.
WHAT TO BRING TO A LEVITT PAVILION STEELSTACKS CONCERT
- Face masks – covering both the nose and mouth – are required to be worn at all times unless seated in a reserved lawn pod or seated at a table on the Air Products Town Square.
- Blankets and/or folding chairs. Lawn pods are available to ticket holders on a first come, first served basis.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS CHANGE FOR 2021 – At this time, you may NOT drop any personal items off on the lawn prior to the show’s gates time. Any personal items left on the lawn prior to gates will be removed.
FOOD AND DRINKS AT STEELSTACKS
- Food and beverages are available at the Mack Truck Stop for guests seated on Levitt Lawn, and at the ArtsQuest Center for guests seated on Air Products Town Square.
- Due to current safety procedures, guests are not permitted to travel between the lawn and the ArtsQuest Center and Air Products Town Square.
- Coolers are permitted (non-alcoholic beverages only) on the LEVITT LAWN only.
- Coolers are NOT permitted on the Air Products Town Square.
- Bringing in outside alcohol is strictly prohibited
- Removing alcoholic beverages from the site is strictly prohibited.
PETS at LEVITT PAVILION STEELSTACKS CONCERTS
Pets are permitted throughout the lawn as long as social distanced-lawn pods are in effect. Pets are NOT permitted on the Town Square (except for Service Animals). Exotic animals such as birds and reptiles (snakes & lizards) are not permitted. Please follow a few simple doggie do’s and don’ts:
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Pets must remain in your reserved pod with you at all times.
- Please remember to clean up after your pets. Dog waste stations, presented by Christmas City Veterinary Hospital, are located in the Pet Park for your convenience.
- Handler must be a responsible adult.
- All pets must display current license and vaccination tags.
- Service Animals: All service animals in attendance must be trained to perform a task. Comfort pets are not considered service animals by the Americans with Disabilities Act and are therefore not permitted on Air Products Town Square or inside the ArtsQuest Center or Bethlehem Visitors Center.
POLICIES & PROHIBITED ITEMS:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illicit drugs
- Bringing in outside alcohol and/or removing alcoholic beverages from the site
- Smoking is not permitted on the Levitt Lawn, Town Square, in tented areas, or inside any buildings on the SteelStacks campus
- Smoking is only permitted outdoors in areas away from guests, tents and building entries
- Unauthorized audio/video recording
- Unauthorized soliciting and protesting
- Bikes, skateboards, roller blades
- Amplified audio devices (megaphones, radios, etc.)
- Laser pointers
- Climbing on any structures, scaffold towers or stages
- Defacing property within the grounds (this will result in prosecution)
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times
- Tailgating in parking lots at any time including but not limited to consuming alcoholic beverages, grilling, blocking traffic lanes and/or parking spaces with chairs.
- Pop-up tents or beach-style umbrellas. Handheld Umbrellas are permitted.