What to Know
Our concerts are rain or shine. Occasionally concerts may be moved indoors or canceled due to weather conditions. Check our website, Facebook page and Twitter for updates.
What to Bring
- Friends, family and loved ones!
- Blankets or folding chairs. Lawn seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The front section of the Pavilion is reserved for blankets only.
- Food & beverages are available for purchase at the Mack Truck Stop and the ArtsQuest Center.
- Coolers are permitted (non-alcoholic beverages only). Alcohol is available for purchase for patrons 21 or older. Outside alcohol is not permitted.
- A great attitude. Please be courteous and mindful of those around you.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED on the Levitt Lawn.
There is a special Pet Park section reserved for dogs and their owners. Please follow a few simple doggie do’s and don’ts:
- Dogs must be leashed at all times
- Please remember to clean up after your dogs. Dog waste stations presented by Christmas City Veterinary Hospital are located in the Pet Park for your convenience
- Handler must be a responsible adult
- All dogs must display current license and vaccination tags
Festival rules will apply apply to the Levitt Pavillion Concerts & Movies on dates which a Levitt Pavillion show overlaps with a Festival. Festival rules will apply to the following events/dates:
On these dates the following items will be prohibited from the Levitt Pavilion Concerts:
- Bringing outside food or beverages to the festival grounds
- Coolers and pitchers
- Removing alcoholic beverages from the site
- Pets, except ADA approved assistance dogs
- Bikes, skateboards, roller blades
- Laser pointers
- Unauthorized soliciting
- Smoking in any tented areas, indoor venues or Wind Creek Steel Stage seating sections
- Climbing on any scaffold towers or stages
- Defacing property within the Musikfest grounds (this will result in prosecution)
- Unauthorized audio/video recording
- Please note: Shoes and shirts must be worn on the festival grounds.